FortiCloud Organization is a centralized account management service that consolidates multiple FortiCloud accounts into Organizational Units (OUs). The service provides a single pane of visibility management across FortiCloud accounts to manage assets and cloud services, inviting accounts, hierarchical account grouping (OUs), and access roles for user permissions.
The Organization Portal includes the following features:
- Create a new Organization to consolidate multiple accounts
- Create a hierarchy of Organizational Units (OUs) and designate an OU admin account to manage it.
- Invite FortiCloud accounts to join the organization to manage the invited accounts.
- Single pane of glass visibility into your Organization resources across multiple Forticloud accounts.
- Delegate access to users with Admin or ReadOnly access roles.