You can create a new folder from the Settings menu in the My Assets root folder (or one of its sub-folders).
- Hover over My Assets, and click the settings icon.
- Click Add a sub-folder. The Adding a sub-folder under My Assets dialog opens.
A parent folder can have up to two sub-folders.
- In the Folder name field, enter a name for the folder, and click ADD.
- To create a nested folder, hover over a sub-folder, click Settings () and select Add a sub-folder.
- (Optional) To rename a folder, hover over the folder name, click Settings () and select Rename the folder.
You can drag and drop items into a folder, or use the GUI to select a new location.
Sub users with full access and read-only permissions cannot change a folder's structure or move assets.
- Hover over a folder, and click the Settings menu ().
- Click Move the folder. The Moving <folder_name> dialog is displayed.
- Select the a new folder location, and click Move.
- Go to My Assets.
- Select the asset(s) in the list, and click Move.
- Select the a new folder location, or select Decommissioned Units. See Viewing decommissioned units.
- Click Move.
Individual folders can be deleted within the settings menu. Sub-folders included within the deleted folder will also be removed. Once deleted, all assets will be automatically moved back into the My Assets root folder.
- Hover over the folder name and click the Settings menu ().
- Click Delete the folder. The Deleting a Folder Confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Delete.
- Hover over My Assets, and click the Settings menu ().
- Click Delete all the sub-folders. The Deleting a Folder Confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Delete.