Products can be registered with the Register More button in the Products views. The steps in the registration wizard will vary depending on the product.
Registering products is only available to master users and sub-users with full access permissions.
For information about de-registering units, see Viewing decommissioned units.
- Sign in to your FortiCloud account.
- Go to Products and click the Register More button.
- Provide your registration code:
- Enter your product serial number, service contract registration code, or license certificate number in the Registration Code field.
- Choose your end user type as either a government or non-government user.
- Click Next.
- Specify your registration information:
- If you have purchased a support contract for your product, enter the support contract number.
- Enter a description to help identify the product.
- Specify the Fortinet Partner or Reseller that helped you with your product. If this is a Partner account, Specify the Fortinet Partner or Reseller.
- Click the My Assets dropdown to assign the product to a folder.
- If this is a Partner account, specify the asset group or asset folder. The Asset Groups section appears in accounts with asset groups enabled. Master users and sub-users with full access will see My Assets section in regular accounts.
- Click Next.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions of the Fortinet Product Registration Agreement, and click Next.
- On the Verification page, review your product details and accept the terms of the contact, then click Confirm.
- Registration is now complete and your registration summary is displayed.
- Click Done.