Users are required to validate their user account the first time they log in to a portal with 2FA.
- On the Welcome to FortiCloud page, click FortiToken. The Password Required dialog opens.
- Inter your IAM User password and click Proceed.
- (Optional) Click Test Token to verify Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled. A dialog opens if the test is successful.
- In the Token Value field, enter the FortiToken and click Test Token. The FortiToken 2FA method is enabled.
The next time you log in to the portal you will be prompted to enter a token.
- On the Welcome to FortiCloud page, click Email .
- If you are using an email address to log in instead of IAM user credentials, enter an email address in the Notification Email and Confirm Notification Email fields, and then click Next. The Password Required dialog opens.
You must use a different email from the one you are using to log into the portal. Ensure you have access to the email address. You will need it to receive a security code each time you log in.
- Enter your password and click Proceed. If the authentication is successful a confirmation page appears.
User who log in with an email address instead of an IAM user account will be prompted to enter a notification email address.
- Log in to the portal again.
The next time you log in to the portal you be prompted to enter a verification code.