New IAM Users are required to verify their email address the first time they log in to a portal or after they change their email address.
When Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is enabled, new IAM Users will bypass this step and set up 2FA authorization instead. See Logging in with 2FA for the first time
- Go to FortiCloud and click Login.
- Click Sign in as IAM user (BETA).
- Enter the Account ID or Alias ID, as well the Username and Password provided by the account administrator. The Welcome to FortiCloud page opens.
- Click Get Verification Code. A verification code is emailed to you.
- Enter the codes in the Validation Code and Enter Captcha Code fields.
- Click Verify. The Welcome to FortiCloud page opens.
- Click Enter.