Starting FortiClient EMS and logging in
FortiClient EMS runs as a service on Windows computers.
To start FortiClient EMS and log in:
- Double-click the FortiClient Endpoint Management Server icon.
- By default, the admin user account has no password. Sign in with the username admin and no password.
- You must now EMS add a password for increased security. Change the password following the rules shown. Click Submit.
- EMS displays a popup after login in the following scenarios:
- If you did not import a secure SSL certificate. See Server Certificates.
- If you imported a secure SSL certificate to EMS, but configure it in Endpoint Control certificate. See Configuring EMS settings.