FortiClient includes a vulnerability scan component to check endpoints for known vulnerabilities. The vulnerability scan results can include:
- List of vulnerabilities detected
- How many detected vulnerabilities are rated as critical, high, medium, or low threats
- Links to more information, including links to the FortiGuard Center
- One-click link to install patches and resolve as many identified vulnerabilities as possible
- List of patches that require manual installation to resolve vulnerabilities
FortiClient can detect known vulnerabilities for many software. For the software list, see Vulnerability patches.
Vulnerability scan provides EMS with a list of all software installed on the endpoint, including vendor and version information. See the FortiClient EMS Administration Guide.