This guide provides information on configuring and integrating FortiAnalyzer Cloud for logging support. To use this feature, you must have configured the appropriate license with FortiAnalyzer Cloud entitlement. The functionality is similar to on-premise FortiAnalyzer support for logging.
- In EMS, go to Endpoint Profiles > Manage Profiles.
- Edit the desired profile.
- On the Settings tab, enable Upload Logs to FortiAnalyzer/FortiManager.
- In the IP Address/Hostname field, enter the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance fully qualified domain name.
- Configure other fields as desired and save the profile.
- In FortiAnalyzer Cloud, go to Device Manager.
- Authorize and add EMS.
- Once FortiClient can reach FortiAnalyzer Cloud, it uploads logs to FortiAnalyzer Cloud as per the defined upload schedule. Go to Log View to see the log details.