After downloading the FortiClient installer and running the application for the first time, you must acknowledge some popups before continuing to add a VPN configuration. Acknowledge the notifications shown.
- Select the VPN connection.
- Swipe left to disable the VPN connection.
- Select a VPN connection.
- Tap Edit or Delete.
- Tap Done twice.
If your EMS administrator has enabled it, you can establish an SSL VPN tunnel connection using SAML authentication. See SAML support for SSL VPN.
- In FortiClient (iOS), go to the VPN tab.
- Select the desired VPN tunnel.
- Tap SAML Login.
- FortiClient displays an identity provider authorization page. Enter your login credentials. Tap Login. Once authenticated, FortiClient establishes the SSL VPN tunnel.