SSL VPN tunnel mode uses X.509 certificates (PKCS12 format) for authentication. You must configure certificate settings if authentication requires the client certificate. Otherwise, leave the certificate settings at their default values.
- Select an available VPN, then select Connect.
Enter your username and password then select Login.
If the SSL VPN you are connecting to requires you to enter a FortiToken Mobile token, you are prompted to enter your FortiToken Mobile PIN or six-digit token.
- You receive an Untrusted Certificate warning, and you have the option to Proceed, Cancel, or Import certificate.
- Select Import certificate, browse for the certificate file, and edit the name if required.
- Select OK to load and install the certificate. The certificate is now installed on the device. Use the device's back button to return to the connection screen.
- Select an available VPN to connect to.
For some devices, it may be necessary to change the TCP-MSS configuration to allow Telemetry connection after establishing an SSL VPN connection.