Deploying FortiClient on endpoints
Before you can successfully deploy a FortiClient installation from FortiClient EMS using an AD server, you must have prepared the AD server. See Preparing the AD server for deployment.
- Add the AD server to FortiClient EMS by adding a domain. See Adding endpoints using an AD domain server.
- Add a FortiClient deployment package to FortiClient EMS. See Adding a FortiClient deployment package.
- Add a profile, select the FortiClient deployment package, and configure FortiClient features in the profile. See Creating a profile to deploy FortiClient.
- Create an endpoint policy that is configured with desired profile. Configure the endpoint policy to apply to a branch of the AD domain to push the FortiClient installation process on the endpoints. See Adding an endpoint policy.
- Verify the deployment by monitoring FortiClient connections to the FortiClient EMS.