Click the notifications icon in FortiClient to view notifications. When a virus has been detected, the notifications icon changes from gray to yellow or red.
Event notifications include:
- Sandbox Detection events, including detected malware
- AV events, including scheduled scans and detected malware.
- Endpoint Control events, including configuration updates received from FortiGate or EMS.
- Web Filter events, including blocked web site access attempts.
- System events, including signature and engine updates and software upgrades.
Click Threat Detected to view quarantined files, site violations, and RTP events.
For FortiClient in standalone mode, you can clear the entries by clicking the Clear button. This option is not available for FortiClient in managed mode.
- In FortiClient, click Notifications.
The list of notifications displays.
- Click Close to close the list.