You can modify the hosts file on some test endpoints so that they connect to Server B, then confirm that the endpoints are being managed by Server B. This step is optional.
- On a test FortiClient endpoint, go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the hosts file using Notepad as an administrator.
- At the end of the hosts file, add Server B's IP address and the configured domain name as shown.
- Save and close the hosts file.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on additional test endpoints as desired.
- On Server B, confirm that the test endpoints have connected Telemetry to EMS.
- On the test endpoints, confirm that a Telemetry connection has been established to EMS on Server B using the domain name.