Portal replacement message mappings are available under Authentication > Portals > Replacement Messages.
The replacement messages are split into four categories: Authentication, Password Reset, User Registration, and Post-Login.
Selecting a specific message will display the text and HTML or plain text of the message in the lower half of the content pane.
- Select a message in the replacement message list.
- Edit the plain text or HTML code in the lower right pane, or select Open in new window to edit the message in a new browser window.
To insert custom images into the replacement message, see Manage Images.
- When you are finished editing the message, select Save to save your changes.
- If you have made an error when editing the message, select Restore Default to restore the message to its default value.
- From the Manage Images window, select Create New to open the Create New Image window.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the image.
- Select Upload a file, find the GIF, JPEG, or PNG image file that you want to add, and then select Open.
- Select OK to add the image.
To insert the image into a replacement message, add the following HTML code:
<image_name> is the name entered for the image. For example, the HTML code for an image named Acme_logo is
- From the Manage Images window, select an image, then select Delete.
- Select Yes, I’m sure in the confirmation window to delete the image.
- From the Manage Images window, select an image, then select Edit.
- In the Edit Image window, edit the image name and file as required.
- Select OK to apply your changes.