- In FortiAnalyzer, go to System Settings > Admin > Administrators, and click Create New.
- Enter a user name for the administrator.
- Choose RADIUS as the Admin Type, and select the RADIUS Server created in the previous step.
- Enter and confirm the administrator's password, and click OK.
Once completed, log into the FortiAnalyzer GUI with the newly created RADIUS administrator credentials.
After you have entered your username and password, you will be prompted to add the two-factor authentication PIN from FortiToken. Successful authentication will provide the user with access to the FortiAnalyzer, and will generate a login event on the FortiAuthenticator.
Wildcard accounts can also be used in order to avoid specifying each user locally. When this option is enabled, users included on the RADIUS server will be able to authenticate as an administrator on the FortiAnalyzer.
- Create a new administrator profile with a descriptive name.
The name is for internal purposes only and is not used during authentication.
- Select Match all users in a remote server group as the administrator Admin Type.
- Choose the RADIUS Server previously created.
- Select an Admin Profile, and click OK.