- In FortiMail, go to System > Administrator, and click New.
- Choose an Admin profile.
- Select RADIUS as the Authentication type.
- Select the RADIUS profile created in the previous step, and click Create.
Once completed, log into the FortiMail GUI with the newly created RADIUS administrator credentials.
After you have entered your username and password, you will be prompted to add the two-factor authentication PIN from FortiToken. Successful authentication will provide the user with access to the FortiMail admin GUI, and will generate a login event on the FortiAuthenticator.
Wildcard accounts can also be used in order to avoid specifying each user locally. When this option is enabled, any user included on the RADIUS server will be able to authenticate as an administrator on the FortiMail.
- Enable the remote_wildcard account.
- In FortiMail, enter Advanced View from the Simple/Advanced View dropdown.
- Go to System > Administrator, and enable the remote_wildcard account.
- Configure the administrator profile.
- Edit the remote_wildcard account.
- Select an Admin profile.
- Select RADIUS as the Authentication type, and choose the RADIUS profile. Click OK.