Smart Connect iOS device onboarding process
To onboard an iOS device:
- On the iOS device, connect to the Onboarding WiFi network.
The FortiAuthenticator login screen is displayed.
- Enter either your G Suite or Azure login credentials, and select Login.
Once logged in, select Smart Connect.
- Enter a unique Device ID and choose your operating system from the Platform dropdown. Click OK.
- When prompted, download the configuration profile.
- In Settings, select Profile Downloaded.
- Select Install within the SmartConnect Install Profile. Depending on your device setup, you may be prompted to enter your device passcode/password.
- On the warning screen, select Install to install any root certificates included within the profile. Once the installation is finished, click Done.
- In Settings, select the information icon next to the Onboarding WiFi network and select Forget this Network. Once the network has been forgotten, the device will automatically connect to the Secure Wi-Fi network.