Once you have downloaded the
out.hyperv.zip file and extracted the package contents to a folder
on your management computer, you can deploy the VHD package to your MS Hyper-V environment.
- As an administrator, launch the Hyper-V Manager and connect to your Hyper-V Server.
- Select the server in the right-hand menu and select Import Virtual Machine.
The Import Virtual Machine page opens. Select Next to begin the VM Import process.
- Enter the location of the VM to be imported. This is the location of the folder that you extracted the FortiAuthenticator
- Select the FortiAuthenticator-VM and select Next.
- For the import type, choose Copy the virtual machine and select Next.
- Select Next if you wish to use the default storage location settings, or specify your own.
- Select Next if you wish to use the default VM hard disk storage settings, or specify your own.
- Select Finish to accept the configuration and complete the VM installation.
- The VM will be installed and will be displayed in the Hyper-V Manager. Once complete, and before the VM is started, the hardware settings can be modified. Right-click the new VM and select Settings....