- Comments can be added for FortiToken.
- The device can be locked if it has been reported lost or stolen.
- The device can be unlocked if it is recovered.
- The device can be synchronized.
- The device history can be viewed, showing all commands applied to this FortiToken.
A reason for locking the device must be entered, and a temporary SMS token can be provided.
Synchronize the FortiAuthenticator and the FortiToken device when the device clock has drifted. This ensures that the device provides the token code that FortiAuthenticator expects, as the codes are time-based. Fortinet recommends synchronizing all new FortiTokens.