On the Managed FortiAPs page, you can use the Diagnostics and Tools option to view all available details of a FortiAP, including:
- FortiAP system information.
- Dynamic health and performance information.
- Dynamic radio and client details.
- Relevant links such as location of the FortiAP in the location map.
In WiFi and Switch Controller > Managed FortiAPs, right-click a FortiAP and select Diagnostics and Tools.
The Diagnostics and Tools pane show the following information:
- The top left shows a summary of configuration and connection status for the AP. The Actions button enables you to Authorize/Deauthorize, Upgrade, Restart, and flash the LED lights on the FortiAP. The Edit button opens the Edit Managed AP pane. The Show in WiFi Maps button is shown if the FortiAP is on a WiFi Map.
- The top right shows the general health assessment of the AP and the health assessment based on radio band.
- The bottom section includes tabs to show the Radios summary, Clients list, and a filtered Logs view of all logs of the FortiAP.
If a FortiAP is on a WiFi Map, click the Show in WiFi Maps button and that FortiAP is highlighted with a flashing blue circle on the WiFi Map.
On the WiFi Map, click a FortiAP icon to open it's Diagnostics and Tools pane.