FortiOS 7.0.4 wireless includes the following changes:
Adds GUI support for the wireless controller syslog profile which enables APs to send logs to the syslog server in FortiAP profiles.
- Adds support for VLAN assignment by Name Tag.
- Improves DARRP channel selection.
- Support for multiple DARRP profiles per profile optimize schedule.
- Support WPA3 on FortiWiFi F-series models.
- Support advertising vendor specific elements in beacon frames.
Supports 802.1X supplicant on LAN.
For more information about new FortiAP, FortiAP-S, and FortiAP-W2 features, see the release information in the FortiAP Documentation Library.