This document provides the following information for FortiAP version 6.4.6, build 0178:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP version 6.4.6
- Special notices
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP version 6.4.6, build 0178 supports the following models:
FAP-231F, FAP-234F, FAP-23JF
FAP-431F, FAP-432F, FAP-433F
The following list includes FortiAP version 6.4.6 new features:
- Supports new model FAP-831F.
- Supports VLAN ID assignment according to RADIUS attribute "Tunnel-Private-Group-Id" when it is a text string, and matches one interface name of sub-VLAN interfaces of VAP.
- Supports "SKIP CAPWAP Offload" flag in CAPWAP header of certain packets as required by new FortiGate models with NP7 acceleration module.
- Supports DFS channels on FAP-231F with region code J.
- Supports DFS channels on FAP-234F with region code A
- Supports DFS channels on FAP-23JF with region code E, I, V, Y, and D.