This document provides the following information for FortiAP version 6.4.5, build 0172:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP version 6.4.5
- Special notices
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP version 6.4.5, build 0172 supports the following models:
FAP-231F, FAP-234F, FAP-23JF
FAP-431F, FAP-432F, FAP-433F
FAP-831F (build 5334)
What's new in FortiAP version 6.4.5
The following list includes FortiAP version 6.4.5 new features:
- Requires FortiGate to run FortiOS version 6.4.6, 7.0.0 and later:
- Report wireless event logs for SSID up/down status change.
- Support DFS channels on FAP-431F and FAP-433F with region code "K".
- Support DFS channels on FAP-231F with region code "T".
- Change Vietnam to region code "S"; change Sri Lanka to region code "I"; change default country of region "V" to Thailand (TH).
Requires FortiGate to run FortiOS version 7.0.0 and later.
- Support radio transmit power range in dBm.
Supports new model FAP-831F.
Note: FAP-831F can be managed by FortiGate running FortiOS 6.4.4 and later.