FortiOS 6.4.3 wireless includes the following changes:
- Support for registering a FortiAP device to FortiCloud via the FortiOS GUI.
- Display additional FortiAP-U DHCP information in the wireless logs message field.
- Supports 802.11v in active mode for load balancing and optimized roaming.
- Supports IGMP Snooping on an SSID to allow wireless clients detect which FortiAPs have IGMP clients.
- Supports Dynamic Radio Mode Assignment (DRMA) to calculate the Network Coverage Factor (NCF) based on radio interference.
For more in formation about new FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 6.4.3 features, see the FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 Release Notes.