This document provides the following information for FortiAP version 6.4.3, build 0155:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP version 6.4.3
- Special notices
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP version 6.4.3, build 0155 supports the following models:
FAP-231F, FAP-234F (build 5126), FAP-23JF (build 5143)
FAP-431F, FAP-432F (build 5126), FAP-433F
The following list includes FortiAP version 6.4.3 new features:
- Supports Wi-Fi 6/802.11ax function set, such as high efficiency (HE), target wake time (TWT), up to 160MHz channel bonding (regional DFS certification required), and more.
- Supports all features that the FortiAP-W2 family already supports, up to FortiAP-W2 6.4.3.
- Supports DFS channels on FAP-431F and FAP-433F with region code E, I, V, Y, D, J, A*, N*.
Supports DFS channels on FAP-231F with region code E*, I*, V*, Y*, D*.
Note: To configure DFS channels for FAP models with ‘*’ marked regions, FortiGate needs to run FortiOS 6.4.4 or later.
Supports new models FAP-234F, FAP-23JF and FAP-432F.
Note: FortiGate running FortiOS 6.2.5, 6.4.2 and later can manage FAP-234F, FAP-23JF and FAP-432F.