What's new in this release
FortiOS 6.4.2 wireless includes the following changes:
- Support the FortiGate Spectrum Analysis FortiAP models with three radios.
- Support RSSI event reporting via
diagnose wireless wlac -c wtp <wtp-id>and
get wireless wtp-status <wtp-id>commands.
- View the log from Log & Report > Events > WiFi Event.
- New command on the FortiAP CLI
cw_diag -c rx-chainshows RRSI data such as instant data, historical data, and average.
- Multiple Pre-shared Key (MPSK) enhancements:
- Support MPSK schedule configuration from the GUI in WiFi & Switch Controller > SSIDs.
- Batch generate or import MPSK keys as well as export keys to a CSV.
- Dynamically assign VLANs based on the MPSK used.
For more information about new FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 6.4.2 features, see the FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 Release Notes.