This document provides the following information for FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.1, build 0423:
- Supported models
- What's new in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.1
- Upgrade and downgrade information
- Product integration and support
- Resolved issues
- Known issues
For more information about your FortiAP device, see the FortiWiFi and FortiAP Configuration Guide.
FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.1, build 0423 support the following models:
FAP-S421E, FAP-S422E, FAP-S423E
FAP-221E, FAP-222E, FAP-223E, FAP-224E, FAP-231E
FortiAP-W2 models do not have the unified threat management (UTM) functionality.
The following list includes new features in FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 version 6.4.1 managed by FortiGate (running FortiOS version 6.4.1):
- Supports RADIUS accounting information on local-bridging and external captive-portal SSID.
- Supports RADIUS CoA on local-standalone and external captive-portal SSID.
- Supports DHCP option 43 insertion through local-bridging SSID.
- Added TLS v1.2 cipher suites.
- Added 5GHz DFS channel 144 to WiFi region J (Japan).