FortiOS 6.2.2 wireless includes the following changes:
- New GUI in WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiAPs to facilitate easier management and more visibility.
- Improvements to WiFi & Switch Controller > WiFi Maps.
- Enable LLDP by default when creating new WTP (or FortiAP) profiles; existing profiles are not affected.
- Enable Channel Utilization by default when creating new WTP (or FortiAP) profiles; existing profiles are not affected. Users can monitor the utilized channels for each AP radio from Monitor > WiFi Health Monitor.
- Move the
darrp-optimize-schedulesconfigurations from a global object to VDOM object.
Previously DARRP configured settings have been converted as well:
FOS 6.2.0 and earlier:
config wireless-controller timers
set darrp-optimize 0
set darrp-day monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday
set darrp-time "01:30"
FOS 6.2.1 and later:
config firewall schedule recurring
set start 01:30
set end 01:31
set day monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday
config wireless-controller setting
set darrp-optimize 86400
set darrp-optimize-schedules "tmp-darrp-optimize-0"
- Add a new external portal-type,
captive-portalis enabled on local-bridge VAP.
- Add support for a
username-case-sensitiveoption when configuring the
For more information about the FortiOS 6.2.2 wireless features, see the FortiOS Release Notes.
For more information about new FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 6.2.2 features, see the FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 Release Notes.