What's new in this release
FortiOS 6.2.2 wireless includes the following changes:
- New GUI in WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiAPs to facilitate easier management and more visibility.
- Improvements to WiFi & Switch Controller > WiFi Maps.
- Enable LLDP by default when creating new WTP (or FortiAP) profiles; existing profiles are not affected.
- Enable Channel Utilization by default when creating new WTP (or FortiAP) profiles; existing profiles are not affected. Users can monitor the utilized channels for each AP radio from Monitor > WiFi Health Monitor.
- Move the
darrp-optimize-schedulesconfigurations from a global object to VDOM object.
- Add a new external portal-type,
captive-portalis enabled on local-bridge VAP.
- Add support for a
username-case-sensitiveoption when configuring the
For more information about the FortiOS 6.2.2 wireless features, see the FortiOS Release Notes.
For more information about new FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 6.2.2 features, see the FortiAP-S and FortiAP-W2 Release Notes.