Adding a FortiAP device to FortiAP Cloud with a key
Use this procedure to add a FortiAP device to your FortiAP Cloud account using its FortiAP Cloud key (or multiple FortiAP devices with a bulk key).
If the FortiAP device does not have a FortiAP Cloud key, then go to the Adding a FortiAP device to FortiAP Cloud without a key procedure.
- Find the FortiAP Cloud key printed on a sticker located on your FortiAP device.
- If you purchased a bulk key to add multiple FortiAP devices in a single import, then locate that bulk key on the purchase order (PO) from Fortinet.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect the FortiAP device to a network that allows internet access.
- Log in to FortiCloud and connect to FortiAP Cloud.
- On the Home page, click Inventory.
- Click Import AP Key. If you have a bulk key, click Import Bulk Key.
- Type the key.
- Click Submit.
- Make sure that the FortiAP device is added to the inventory list.
- You can now go to the Adding a FortiAP network to FortiAP Cloud procedure.