Deploying a FortiAP device to a FortiAP network
Use this procedure to deploy a FortiAP device from your account inventory to your FortiAP network.
Complete the following procedures, as applicable:
- Adding a FortiAP device to FortiAP Cloud with a key or Adding a FortiAP device to FortiAP Cloud without a key
- Adding a FortiAP network to FortiAP Cloud
- Make sure that the window shows the FortiAP network where you want to deploy the FortiAP device.
- In the Menu bar, select Deploy APs.
- In the table, select the FortiAP device(s) that you want deploy.
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in each section and click Next.
- In Preview, review the summary.
- If you need to make changes, click Prev. Otherwise, click Deploy.
- Click OK.
- In the Menu bar, click Access points.
- In the Navigation pane, select Status View.
- Verify that the table includes the deployed FortiAP device.