Use this procedure to add a floor plan to FortiAP Cloud.
Identify the folder where you want to load a floor plan. Go to Access Points > Map View. If there is no folder, then add one.
- In the Menu bar, click Access Points.
- In the Navigation pane, click Map View and then select the folder to which you want to add a floor plan.
- Click and select Add Floor Plan.
The Upload Floor Plan dialog opens.
- To select a file for the floor plan, click Choose File.
The File Upload dialog opens.
- Locate the file and then click Open.
- If it is an outdoor plan, select Is Outdoor?
- Click Submit.
FortiAP Cloud displays the uploaded floor plan.
- You can adjust the magnification, opacity, and rotation of the floor plan.
- To save changes, click Apply.