Customizing an AP network summary report
Use this procedure to customize an AP network summary report, and its various sections and sub-sections.
- In the Menu bar, click Reports.
- In the Navigation pane, click Summary Report.
If you want to
Change the summary report settings
- Click Settings.
- You can add a logo, change the language, and enable or disable the generation of an empty report.
- To save changes, click Submit.
Customize a section
- Go to the section that you want to customize and click
- Select one of the following action:
- Add Chart
- New Section Title
- New Report Block
- Reset Report
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Customize a sub-section
- Click Edit.
- You can change the sub-section title and add filters.
- To save and apply the changes, click Run.