Use this procedure to set the position of a FortiAP device on a map or floor plan.
- Complete the Adding a floor plan to FortiAP Cloud procedure, if you want to set a FortiAP device on a floor plan.
- Identify the folder that has the map or floor plan that you want to set the FortiAP device on. Go to Access Points > Map View.
- To move a FortiAP device to the folder that has the map or floor plan that you want to use:
- In the Menu bar, click Access Points.
- In the Navigation pane, click Edit View.
- In the first column of the table, select the checkbox for the FortiAP device that you want to move.
- Click Change > Change Folder.
- Select the folder and click Apply.
- To set the position of a FortiAP device on a map or floor plan:
- In the Navigation pane, click Map View and then select the folder that includes the FortiAP that you want to use.
- Click and select Set AP Position.
- Click and drag to the desired position on the map or floor plan.
- Click Close.
The map or floor plan shows the FortiAP device.
The following image shows an example of an AP set on a floor plan: