Two-factor authentication is offered as part of the FortiAP Cloud, including the free service. You can choose to enable two-factor authentication using FortiToken Mobile or email.
- In the top-right corner of the FortiAP Cloud Home page, click My Account
The My Account dialog opens.
- Click 2-Factor.
The Enable 2-Factor Authentication dialog opens.
- Click Yes.
- Click FortiToken Setting.
The FortiCloud page opens.
- Click Edit.
- Select one of the following options:
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication Using FortiToken Mobile
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication Using Email
- Click Save.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- The next time you log in to FortiCloud to access FortiAP Cloud, type the authentication token code available from FortiToken Mobile or your email depending on the FortiToken setting that you selected during the setup.