Use this procedure to modify the settings of a FortiAP device.
When you configure a FortiAP device, you can apply or change the following settings:
- AP Tag
- Platform Profile (Use the default profile or a custom profile. See the Adding a FortiAP platform profile procedure.)
- Admin Access (Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, SNMP)
- Admin Password
- In the Menu bar, click Access Points.
- In the Navigation pane, click Edit View.
- In the table, locate the row for the FortiAP device to configure. At the end of that row, click on the Actions tab and select Configure AP.
- Edit settings as required.
- To save the changes, click Apply.