Editing radio scan settings
Use this procedure to change the following radio scan settings:
- editing background scan interval (in seconds)
- disabling background scan
- enabling passive scan mode (no probe)
To use the radio scan settings, make sure to enable one of the following platform profile settings:
- Automatic TX Power Control
- Radio Resource Provision
- Rogue AP Scan
For details about the platform profile, see the Adding a FortiAP platform profile procedure.
- On the FortiAP Cloud Home page, select the FortiAP network that you want to edit.
- In the Menu bar, click Configure.
- In the Navigation pane, click Network.
- In the Radio Scan section, complete the updates.
- Click Apply.