Undeploying a FortiAP device
When you undeploy a FortiAP device, FortiAP Cloud removes the device from a FortiAP network and then returns this device to the AP Inventory list. You can then deploy that device to another FortiAP network or delete it from FortiAP Cloud.
- Go to the FortiAP network that has the FortiAP device that you want to undeploy.
- In Menu bar, click Access Points.
- In the Navigation pane, click Edit View.
- In the table, locate the FortiAP device that you want to undeploy. At the end of that row, click on the Actions tab and select Undeploy.
- Click Yes.
- Go to the FortiAP Cloud Home page and click Inventory.
- Make sure that the FortiAP device is in the AP inventory list.