FortiAP Cloud supports the configuration of station MAC addresses to allow those stations to access wireless networks. This is called an access control list (ACL). Only Allow ACL is currently supported (Deny ACL is not supported).
- On the FortiAP Cloud Home page, select the FortiAP network to which you want to import MAC addresses.
- In the Menu bar, click Configure.
- In the Navigation area, click MAC Access Control.
- Click Import.
- Add the MAC addresses. Separate each address with a comma. An import can include a maximum of 10,000 MAC addresses (records).
- Review the summary. If you want to make changes, click Back.
- To import the MAC addresses, click Submit.
A dialog box displays a status message. Here is an example: Import 2 records successfully.
- To close the dialog box, click OK.
- When adding an SSID to an FortiAP network, make sure to select MAC Access Control.