Enable remote access to your device from FortiCloud.
The device must be registered with FortiCloud to enable remote access.
You cannot enable remote access from FortiCloud if the FortiAnalyzer is managed by a FortiManager. You must disable the management before enabling remote access.
For a FortiAnalyzer high availability (HA) cluster, only the primary unit needs to register and enable remote access from FortiCloud.
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the License Information widget, click the edit icon for Remote Access from FortiCloud.
The Remote Access dialog opens.
- Enable Remote Access from FortiCloud.
- In the Password field, type the password for the FortiCloud account.
The Serial Number and FortiCloud Account ID/Email are automatically populated.
- Click OK.
- Enter the following command to set central management to
config system central-management
set type fortigatecloud
central managementtype is set to
none, remote access from FortiCloud will be disabled.
- Enter the following command to log in to FortiCloud:
execute cloud-remote-access login <id> <password> <domain> <email confirm>