Static routes can be managed from the routing tables for IPv4 and IPv6 routes. The routing tables can be accessed by going to System Settings > Network.
To add a static route:
- From the network routing table, click Create New in the toolbar. The Create New Network Route pane opens.
- Select the IP Type as either IPv4 or IPv6.
- Enter the destination IP address and netmask, or IPv6 prefix, and gateway in the requisite fields.
- Select the network interface that connects to the gateway from the dropdown list. Ports, aggregate links, and VLANs are available.
- Click OK to create the new static route.
To edit a static route:
- From the network routing table: double-click on a route, right-click on a route then select Edit from the pop-up menu, or select a route then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit Network Route pane opens.
- Edit the configuration as required. The route ID cannot be changed.
- Click OK to apply your changes.
To delete a static route or routes:
- From the newtork routing table, right-click on a route then select Delete from the pop-up menu, or select a route or routes then click Delete in the toolbar.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to delete the selected route or routes.