The report editor has been replaced with a custom rich text editor.
- Go to Reports > Report Definitions > All Reports.
- Right click a report and select Edit.
- Go to the Editor tab.
The Editor tab is also available when creating a new report.
- Mouse over options in the toolbar to view the related action.
You can also use the following shortcuts in the editor:
- CTRL+C to copy text
- CTRL+X to cut text
- CTRL+V to paste copied or cut text
- CTRL+Z to undo
- CTRL+Y to redo
- CTRL+B to apply bold formatting
- CTRL+I to apply italic formatting
- CTRL+U to apply underline formatting
- To add a chart in the report, click Insert Chart.
- In the Chart Properties pane, select a chart, enter a title, adjust the width, and set the filters.
- Click OK.
- To add a macro in the report, click Insert Macro.
- From the macro dropdown in the report, select a macro.
You can delete the macro as though it is regular text by using the backspace key.
- To add a table in the report, select the number of rows and columns from the insert table dropdown.
- Click the table to use icons for editing the table.
You can use the yellow arrows at the edge to add space above or below the selected chart or table.