The High Bandwidth Application Usage Report is updated to improve data visualization.
For example, below is a sample of the report in PDF format.
- Go to Reports > Report Definitions > Templates.
From the Preview column, you can click PDF or HTML to preview the report in that format.
- Select the checkbox for Template - High Bandwidth Application Usage Report.
- From the More dropdown, click Clone to clone template and make adjustments.
You can also click Create Report to create a report using the template.
- Go to Reports > Report Definitions > All Reports.
- Double-click the row for High Bandwidth Application Usage Report.
You can find the report using the search bar. For example, see the image below.
- In the Generated Reports tab, click Run Report.
- Once the report is generated, click a format in the Format column to view the report.