A new event log dashboard is added in Log View > FortiGate > Events > All Types. This dashboard displays total counts for the event logs by type, name, and level. You can choose which types of event logs display on the dashboard by toggling the widgets on/off. You can also filter the dashboard by FortiGate device(s) and time frame for the event logs.
The Total Events widget in this dashboard displays a line chart of event logs by level. Hover your cursor over the line chart to display a summary at that point.
- Go to Log View > FortiGate > Event > All Types.
- From the Toggle Widgets dropdown, select the widgets to display on the dashboard.
You can also toggle widgets off by clicking X on the widget.
The Total Events widget cannot be toggled off.
- From the device dropdown, select the FortiGate devices to include for the dashboard.
- Click OK.
- From the time dropdown, select the time frame for the dashboard.
You can select Custom... to set a custom time frame.
- To open a list view of related log messages, click an event name in a widget.
The list of event logs is filtered by the devices and time frame that you selected on the dashboard.