Default views in the By Endpoint, By Threat, and System Events view categories can be hidden, disabled, or copied as a custom view, allowing you to display only the views that are useful to the user.
- Go to FortiSoC/Incidents & Events > Event Monitor.
- Select an event category.
- Right-click on an event view and select Hide.
- Go to FortiSoC/Incidents & Events.
- Select the gear icon on the bottom of the navigation tree to access the Default Views setting.
- Choose which views are displayed. Add a checkmark to enable the view; remove the check mark to disable the view.
- Select Save.