To delete an administrator or administrators, you must be logged in as a super user administrator.
You cannot delete an administrator that is currently logged in to the device.
The admin administrator can only be deleted using the CLI.
To delete an administrator or administrators:
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Administrators.
- Select the administrator or administrators you need to delete.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Select OK in the confirmation box to delete the administrator or administrators.
To delete an administrator using the CLI:
- Open a CLI console and enter the following command:
config system admin user