You can add any widget to a custom or predefined dashboard. You can also move, resize, or delete widgets. You cannot rename or delete a predefined dashboard. To reset a predefined dashboard to its default settings, click Dashboard > Reset.
- In the Monitors tree-menu, right-click and select Create New.
- Specify the Name and whether you want to create a blank dashboard or use a template.
If you select From Template, specify which predefined dashboard you want to use as a template.
- Click OK. The new dashboard appears In the tree menu.
- Select widgets to include on the dashboard, and click Done.
- Create a Security Fabric in FortiGate.
- Add the Security Fabric in FortiAnalyzer.
- Go to FortiView > Monitors > Dashboards.
- Select the Fabric State of Security dashboard.
- Select the Security Fabric from the Devices menu.
- Select the predefined or custom dashboard where you want to add a widget.
- Click Add Widget to see a list of available widgets. Click on the widget you would like to add.
Some widgets can only be added when their corresponding log type is enabled in the ADOM, for example, the Top Threats widget requires that Traffic logs are enabled. Widgets that cannot be added appear in gray and include an information icon indicating what logs must be present in the ADOM before the widget can be added to the dashboard.
- When you have finished adding widgets, click Save Changes to close the Add Widget pane.