Viewing FortiView dashboards
When viewing FortiView dashboards, use the controls in the toolbar to select a device, specify a time period, refresh the view, and switch to full-screen mode.
Many widgets on FortiView dashboards let you drill down to view more details. To drill down to view more details, click, double-click, or right-click an element to view details about different dimensions in different tabs. You can continue to drill down by double-clicking an entry. Click the close icon in the widget's toolbar to return to the previous view.
Many FortiView widgets support multiple chart types such as table view, bubble view, map view, tile view, etc.
- In widgets that support multiple views, select the settings icon in the top-right corner of the widget to choose another view.
- If sorting is available, there is a Sort By dropdown list in the top-left.
- Some widgets have a Show dropdown list in the bottom-right for you to select how many items to display.
- To sort by a column in table view, click the column title.
- To view more information in graphical views such as bubble, map, or user view, hover the mouse over a graphical element.
Some dashboards require that specific log types are enabled before they can be used. When an ADOM does not include the log type(s) required, the dashboard appears in gray and includes an information icon that indicates what logs must be enabled.
You can view an animated world map that displays threats from unified threat management logs. Threats are displayed in real-time. No replay or additional details are available.
You must specify the longitude and latitude of the device to enable threats for the device to display in the threat map. You can edit the device settings to identify the geographical location of the device in Device Manager. For more information, see Editing device information
To view the threat map:
- Go to FortiView > Threats > Threat Map.
- In the map, view the geographic location of the threats.
Threats are displayed when the threat level is greater than zero.
- A yellow line indicates a high threat.
- A red line indicates a critical threat.
- In the Threat Window, view the Time, Threat, Source, Destination, and Severity(score).