- Go to Fabric View > Fabric > Subnets.
- Select Create New > Subnet Group.
The New Subnet Group wizard opens.
- Enter a name for the subnet group.
- Select the subnet entries to be included in the group and select OK in the pop-up window.
- Optionally, select one or more existing subnet groups to be nested in the new subnet group as a member.
- Enter any Tags to be associated with this subnet group. Tags are displayed in Assets when the endpoint IP falls within the subnets that are a part of this group. See Asset Center.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- Select OK.
Once a subnet group has been created, it can be edited, cloned, or deleted by highlighting it and selecting the corresponding action in Subnet List toolbar.