This feature adds the ability to import/export playbooks with the option to include connector data.
- Go to FortiSoC > Automation > Playbook.
- Highlight the playbook(s) that you want to export, then right-click in the dashboard and click Export.
The Export Playbook dialog opens.
- Configure the settings for exporting the selected playbook:
- Do you want to include Connector: When enabled, connector configurations required to run this playbook will be included in the exported file.
- Select Export Data Type: Select the export file type as either plain text JSON or zipped/base 64 encoded JSON.
- Click OK. The file will be downloaded locally and is viewable within another editor when in the plain text format.
- Go to FortiSoC > Automation > Playbook in another FortiAnalyzer ADOM.
- Right-click in the playbook dashboard, and click Import.
The Import Playbook dialog appears.
- Click Browse and select the playbook file to be imported. .
When the playbook file includes connectors, you will see a toggle allowing you to include or exclude the connectors during the import process.
- Click OK. A message is displayed to confirm that the playbook was imported successfully.
When a playbook or connector being imported shares the same name as an existing one, a new name will be created which includes the timestamp. Playbooks will be automatically updated with the new connector name.