A new Local Threat Research monitor is added to display threats detected from local networks. A filter is also added to the existing Global Threat Research monitor, allowing you to filter the chart by industry. In both monitors, threat research is from FortiGuard.
- Go to FortiView > Monitors > Local Threat Research.
Threats display on the left side of the chord chart and countries display on the right.
- Select a threat vector to view the related chord chart. You can select one of the following threat vectors:
Autoplay is turned off by default. You can click to make the widget automatically rotate from one threat vector to the next.
- From the time frame dropdown, select a time frame to gather data from for the chord chart.
- From the Top dropdown, select the number of top threats to display in the chord chart.
- Click a country or a threat on the chord chart to display a summary of the related attacks.
- Go to FortiView > Monitors > Global Threat Research.
- From the industry dropdown, select industries to view in the chart, and then click OK.
The names of selected industries will appear above the chord chart.